Friday 23 November 2012

Update #6

Hey guys!

Now I know what you're thinking "Holy Shit! Wheres this fucker been" I can explain I promise! Ok I can't I just haven't had the time to post or upload videos but I have good news! Today I am hoping to post at least four videos! Lucius, Deadlight, Hitman ANDDD (drum role please) A NEW WALKING DEAD SERIES!
Yes thats right! I WILL be doing the entire first season of Walking Dead and it will be FUCKING AWESOME.

Now, there will be no edits where I fuck up or make a bad choice this will be a completely original playthrough, my version of Lee will be shaped through the experiences he goes through and the ending is all on me!

So I would like to invite you all! (All two viewers of you ;D) to join me on this great adventure! I will be making a playlist for each episode as they are an hour long, either that or I'll put them in the same playlist. But each episode will have its on bit of land here.

So yeah! I'm back from my little "break" hope you're as hyped as I am!

Cheers,

DarkTechnical

No comments:

Post a Comment